Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Day

OK, since I'm forced to write and it's Valentine's day, what better topic do we have than the holiday itself? I would have to say that I have had many different types of Valentines days: the fancy dinner, the lay low, the ignored one, the lonely one, the one you spend with your parents as a kid and so on. But, I would have to say today was one of the best Valentine's days yet. Other than the lonely Valentine's day, it was all of them wrapped up into one. I was with family, my significant other, we had a nice home cooked meal and we really didn't make it about Valentine's Day. It was just a nice family dinner with little boxes of Valentine's Day candies. I also got to sleep in until 11 too, so that wasn't so bad!

Anyone else?

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a 40+ page paper for my other course and my spouse proofed it for me. Ah, love. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my valentine gave me an edible arrangement for the second year in a row :) I love the idea of your family dinner

    ReplyDelete