Monday, February 22, 2010

Using a bookmarking site

This is by far one of the most useful creations yet: a community bookmarking site. The one that I use is delicious and it is FREE. On this site you can put in all of your bookmarks, and then you will be able to retrieve them from anywhere, anytime. Yes, you heard right, you can save bookmarks at home and see them at school (and vice versa). This saves you from having to e-mail the site to yourself, or write it down for future use. I LOVE IT!

you can also use diigo. These two sites also allow you to find other people who might have the same types of bookmarks, or TAGS that you do. Then, you can "take" their tags and add them to your collection!

Just thought all of you should know to save time for yourselves. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this too!! I love the fact that I can share my bookmarks with my coworkers if I find sites useful to my department!

    ReplyDelete