Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Open Road

After a long day at work: parent complaints, data meeting, confusing papers and CMT testing, I was at my end. Not to mention some grocery shopping on top of that and the slowest drivers on the road. When I got home, I just turned to my boyfriend and told him we should take our bikes out. The weather was a tad nippy, but still warm enough to log my first 7 miles ever on a motorcylce. there was just something about riding that put me at ease and made my day all the better. Can't wait for more Spring days ahead and more riding! :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree! Today was rough (I think from little sleep last night). I can't wait to have sunshine in my life!! Spring here we come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you just got a motorcycle??? How cool is that! I love riding on a motorcycle -- although I've only ridden behind the driver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so scary! haha, I would be afraid of getting hit in the face with bugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are ready for the Sturgis Rally...you need to make the long trek to SD in Aug. It's a great time. We have a cabin in the Black Hills, so keep me posted if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete